My Top Posts (According to Google Analytics)
Here’s are my top 10 posts from 2008, as ranked by Google Analytics:
- The Dark Side of LINQ
- 99 Ways to Become a Better Developer
- WordPress – 10 Tips and Recommendations
- Scaling Web Applications – Recommended Readings
- Developing a Robust Data Driven UI Using WPF – The DataModel
- Developing a Robust Data Driven UI Using WPF – Introduction
- Microsoft’s Next Killer OS is… SharePoint?
- WPF Screen Saver Template for Visual Studio 2008
- Google Applications for your Domain – Does it Measure Up to Expectations?
- How Do You Define "Good Code"?
The following are a couple of my personal, somewhat overlooked, favorites:
- Looking For New Adventures – On May of this year I left my (pretty cool) job with the Duet team at SAP to face the unknown…
- Google Chrome is a Failure… Surprised? – Originally published on Cloud Avenue and triggered an interesting discussion worth going through.
- Are You Designing for Bigfoot?
- Is Google Replacing My OS Again?! which was followed by On Google’s Chrome and The Future of Cloud Computing.
- Introducing Kampyle – The Next Generation of Online Feedback. Just because I got to be the first to write about my friends company and I think this post written a lot better than the many posts that followed on TechCrunch etc.
That’s it. All wrapped up and ready for 2009!