We’re hiring a new architect for the Duet Enablement Group.
Duet is a groundbraking collaboration between SAP and Microsoft designed to revolutionize how Information Workers interact with enterprise applications.
We’ve released the first version last year and won the ComputerWorld Horizon award and it’s going to be even more exciting this year with the recent announcement of SAP and Microsoft extending their Duet partnership.
I’ve pasted the job description and requirements below. Feel free to contact me if you’re interested…
- Take part in the definition of Duet platform architecture
- Report to the OSP Duet Enablement development manager
- Be part of the platform architects forum lead by the platform architect
- Lead architecture related activities within the OSP Duet Enablement group.
- Be responsible for the technical quality and completeness of the design of the sub systems under the group responsibility
- Identify new infrastructure components which are part of the group’s domain and promote their implementation
- Be involved in defining and applying development standards
- Work with other SAP parties (internal customers and suppliers).
- Participate in the strategic discussions on the future directions of the product
- More then 6 years of development experience, of which at least 3 years proven experience in software design / architecture definition in large scale development projects
- Deep & Wide Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies
- Experience in the complete development lifecycle
- Experience in working in a global environment
- An academic degree in Computer Science
- Experience in User Interface development – Advantage
- Knowledge in J2EE technologies – Advantage
- Excellent interpersonal + communication skills (Hebrew and English)